Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Weight Gain :(

Last time around I ate anything and everything in sight (including embarrassingly enough a 20 piece chicken nugget from Mickey D's). I ended every day with an ice-cream sundae. Unfortunately that resulted in a 37 pound weight gain. While not crazy huge (they recommend 25-35 pounds of pregnancy weight gain) it was too much for my small frame and took me 20 weeks to shed all the baby fat. Additionally, I had a large baby which made delivery complicated.

So this time around I am trying to eat better and exercise more. I was doing really well for awhile but had a rough patch between 20 and 24 weeks. I am back on the wagon now. However, when I got on the scale today it showed that I have gained 17 pounds already. If I keep up this pace I'll be at the same place I was last time (or worse). Very depressing.

I'm really craving a candy bar right now too. Sigh.

No comments: