Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Salivating over a stroller

Right now I have the single B.O.B. Ironman Stroller and it freakin' rocks. It glides like a champ, my son is nice and comfy and it's easy to fold up. I've logged many miles with it and love it like a member of the family.

However, when baby #2 comes along a single stroller just won't do. Thus I've been eyeing the B.O.B. Ironman Dualie. Rocks as much as my current stroller but room for two kiddos. Of course I would pimp it out with the infant seat adapter, weather shield and handlebar console.

The only drawback - the cost. The Ironman ain't no cheap plastic stroller you pick up at Babies 'R Us:

B.O.B. Ironman Dualie - $479.99
Infant Seat Adapter - $79.99
Weather Shield - $54.99
Handlebar Console - $24.99
A leisurely run on a local bike path with both kids - PRICELESS

In anticipation of this ridiculously expensive purchase I requested gift certificates to joggingstroller.com for Christmas. I figure that those certificates combined with forgoing Mother's Day and birthday presents should get me close to actually owning this marvel of engineering (instead of just lustfully looking at it online on a daily basis).

No comments: