Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Log: 2008.06.03

Activity: Swimming
Time: 10:00

Notes:

Yes, that's right I actually pulled a double in my final weeks of pregnancy. Of course, the second half (swimming) was a bit on the weak side but the hour of spinning in the morning was respectable!

When DH got home from work, he suggested that we hit the Y for a family swim. I needed to get out of the house and DS had energy to burn so I gladly agreed. DH took the first shift of swimming in the kiddie section of the pool with DS so I could swim some laps. We then switched and I took DS. Poor DH - about the exact moment he got into the pool and got his goggles on the lifeguards saw lightening and closed the pool. (It still baffles me that they close an indoor pool for lightening but whatever) So he didn't get his workout in and I got two. I felt bad!

No comments: